Discover the world of Indian astrology with this mystical Astrology tour in Varanasi. It lets you consult a knowledgeable palmist and know about your future. The tour becomes more interesting with a lively discussion on astrology with experienced astrologers. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Varanasi city, reputed for study of Vedic Science and Astrology (Jyotish in Hindi).
- An insight on the Astrology in India
- A visit to the Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, oldest in the world
- Lively discussion with Astrology scholars and Professors
- Know about your future in a session with a palmist
The Astrology at Varanasi tour starts at 12:00 pm with your pick up from hotel lobby. You will be taken to the Sampurnanand Sanskrit University in Varanasi. Established in 1791, it is the oldest Sanskrit University in the world. It offers various Graduate and Postgraduate courses in Sanskrit. You will be made to meet the expert scholars and professors of Astrology, Veda and Shastra. They will give you an insight on the branch of Astrology, how it deals with the lives and the positions of celestial bodies. Calm your curiosity by asking questions about the Astrology topic and expressing your views on the same. After a lively interaction with the proficient experts you will be taken to the palmist in the university. He will read the lines of your palms and will tell you a gist of your future. In the meantime, you can ask him questions related to your life. Get to know about the power of Astrology and how it alters someones life. After the session with palmist, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
- Visit to the Sanskrit University in Varanasi
- The charges for Astrologer
- The pick and drop facility from hotel.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.