Visit to an Orphanage with Guide and Private Transfers0
There is always a blessing in disguise present in the corner of every situation. Catch a glimpse of one with Varanasi Orphanage tour by visiting an Orphanage in Varanasi city.
The tour begins at 12.00 pm with your pick-up by our driver from your hotel’s lobby. Board the air-conditioned car and leave for the Orphanage in the city. Visit the children with our English speaking tour guide who will help you with everything. The orphanage works for the betterment and upliftment of children who are left alone in this world because of the uncertain circumstances. Some of them are abandoned by their parents while some land up here because of the untimely death of both parents. During the visit have a healthy interaction with the children and know about their daily life. Engage in some recreational activities, like, you can play games with them, enjoy drawing, etc. If you wish, you can make some charity or offer them in other ways by donating clothes or other items of daily needs.
After an interesting 3 hours visit at the orphanage, you will be dropped back at the hotel completing the tour.
- Service of English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water will be provided.
- Pickup and drop facility from hotel provided.
- All taxes and service charges are applied.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- An interesting visit at the orphanage in Varanasi
- A close interaction with the orphans knowing about their life
- A chance to lend a helping hand to the needy in any form
- Lovely time with the children while engaging in amusing activities
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 44 Per Person
- 2 hoursDuration
- USD 35 Per Person
- 2-3 hoursDuration