When a traveller steps in Udaipur, the prime interest is to discover the true essence of the place. This can be only done by exploring the villages of Udaipur. The raw beauty, fresh air and a colorful culture make the villages of Udaipur a sight not common in the urban cities. Men with mustache, dressed in traditional attires paired with colorful turbans and traditional shoes named “Jootis� will be highly appreciated by you. Along with that womenfolk going for their routine wearing vibrant color is another wonderful site. The lovely smile of the inhabitants of the village irrespective of their circumstances might be one lesson that you want to take back home to your stressful urban life. The local cuisine and hospitality of the people will want you to experience this 4-Hour Walking Tour of Udaipur again and again.
- Chance to explore the true essence of Udaipur.
- Relish the raw beauty, fresh air and colorful culture of the village.
- Interesting tales by the guide and locals of the village.
- An air-conditioned car driving you to the village.
Our tour guide will reach your hotel’s gate at 9:00 am. From here, you would be driven to a local village which is based at a distance of around 10 kms from Udaipur. A local English speaking tour guide will accompany you through your walk in Udaipur. He will show you the traditional houses in the village and make you interact with the locals of the village. One thing we can assure is that you will be touched by the hospitality of the inhabitants of the village. The interesting culture, cuisine and the smiling people of the village will inspire you to come back. The duration of the Udaipur Walking Tour will be of four hours. Post that you will drive back to the hotel.
- Services of an English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Monument entrance charges
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
close experience with the villagers of UdaipurMay 21 2019
It was an up and close experience with the villagers of Udaipur that convinced me to buy this package from Indiator as I did not find anything interesting curated like that. I applaud the travel company who thinks out of the box and create magical tours.
Exciting visitJuly 03 2018
Had a great time interacting with people. some were shy while some were outspoken. They told about their life and how they work for living. I enjoyed a lot.