Walk in Udaipur Local Village along with a Guide2
Our tour guide will reach your hotel’s gate at 9:00 am. From here, you would be driven to a local village which is based at a distance of around 10 kms from Udaipur. A local English speaking tour guide will accompany you through your walk in Udaipur. He will show you the traditional houses in the village and make you interact with the locals of the village. One thing we can assure is that you will be touched by the hospitality of the inhabitants of the village. The interesting culture, cuisine and the smiling people of the village will inspire you to come back. The duration of the Udaipur Walking Tour will be of four hours. Post that you will drive back to the hotel.
- Services of an English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Monument entrance charges
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Chance to explore the true essence of Udaipur.
- Relish the raw beauty, fresh air and colorful culture of the village.
- Interesting tales by the guide and locals of the village.
- An air-conditioned car driving you to the village.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
jhummelMay 21 2019
close experience with the villagers of Udaipur
It was an up and close experience with the villagers of Udaipur that convinced me to buy this package from Indiator as I did not find anything interesting curated like that. I applaud the travel company who thinks out of the box and create magical tours.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
A Fascinating Rural Train Journey and Stay at Heritage Haveli
- USD 99 Per Person
- 1 night / 2 daysDuration
Explore the magnificent temples of Eklingji and Nagda
- USD 15 Per Person
- 4 hoursDuration