Walk through the Ancient Lanes of Varanasi0
The walking tour is a voyage, taken by any traveler will foster them to become a part of the city for a lifetime. It is a 3-hour tour that begins in morning 10:00 am. We pick you up from your hotel lobby and drop you at the center of the city, in a residential area where your walking tour will start. A tour guide will accompany throughout the walking Journey. The street of Varanasi is overflowing with temples and swarming with pilgrims that let you capture a glimpse of India. As you walk to the diverse places through the narrow lanes in the heart of the city witness the lifestyle of people, feel the culture of the city closely and get wowed by the simple awesomeness of the twisting lanes.
Also, discover the neighborhoods of Varanasi and sneak peek into the private world of the people who call this ancient city a home. A tour managed under the supervision of the expert tour guide who will lead you through the serpentine lanes and showcase you the unique character of each area you visit. Explore ancestral homes, widow-homes and Dharamshalas still sticking to their ages old artistic traditions till date. While winding through the fascinating market observe the sweet makers performing their mundane task and relish on famous Banarasi Paan. Discover the ancient city that gives an old world feel even today while walking along the narrow streets of Benaras.
After the tour conclude you will be dropped back at your hotel by our chauffeur driven car.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water.
- Site visits per itinerary.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included
- Walk through the hidden lanes of Varanasi to witness the lifestyle.
- While walking get an insight of the most sacred rituals.
- Observe the ancestral homes lingering on the age old artistic tradition.
- Explore the different facets of life on a walking tour in Varanasi.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.