World Famous Elephanta Caves Tour with Ride of Toy Train3
The exciting Elephanta Caves tour will begin at 8:30 am when you will be picked up by our driver from your hotel and taken to the famous Gateway of India harbor. From here, you will be ferried to the Elephanta Island for an exciting day tour.
After a ferry ride of roughly 1 hour 15 minutes, you will reach the island. Now you will enjoy the much-awaited toy train ride to the Caves. On reaching the caves, you will get to explore the Hindu and Buddhist caves. The Hindu Caves are dedicated to the many manifestations of Lord Shiva while the Buddhist section consists of the remains of stupas and Buddhist water tanks that are a delight to explore. The enchanting rock-work on the caves is an interesting style of artwork, which is the major
attraction. You will also come across several shops selling handicrafts and artifacts.
After exploring one of the most interesting places to visit in Mumbai, you will be ferried back to the Gateway of India harbor at 1:30 pm, where our driver will pick you up and drop you back to the hotel. At this point the tour will come to an end.
Note-Elephant Caves remain closed on Monday.
- Entry Fee of Elephanta Caves.
- Round Trip Boat ferry charges.
- Toy Train Ticket.
- Hotel Transfer by Private air condition Car.
- Accompanied expert Local English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Discover the 7 th -century artistic excellence of the Elephanta Caves
- Delve into the striking beauty of the rock-cut art of the caves
- Enjoy a fun-filled toy train ride to reach the destination
- Reach the island on a fascinating ferry ride
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Elephant Caves remain closed on Mondays.
- The tour will not operate during High Tide, and Navvy day (from 1 Dec -5 Dec).
- Pick up time will between 8:30 - 09:00 AM.tour duration around 5 -6 Hrs.
- It is advised that you do not carry food while strolling around to prevent troubles caused by the monkeys.
John SmithFebruary 12 2019
Must Visit if you are In Mumbai
I was in Mumbai on my business trip, i had time before my flight so looking half day trip just do the local search and found Indiator for Elephanta caves tour . it was last minute booking and we made the booking online by 3 clicks, after making the booking i got the call from Sameer for reconfirmation . IndiaTor team picked me up from Hotel and drop to Gateway of India and Guide join me they took us to caves after 1 Hours boat ride. once we reach on the island we enjoy toy train ride and explore the caves later we drop back up to Airport .. tour make worth its include everything except meal...