Packed with the grandiose of palaces, forts, monuments and a bounty of attractions, this tour is quintessential to witness India. Your major stopover includes Delhi the capital of India, resplendent Agra the wealth of architectural gems, Jaipur that reflects the flamboyant of a bygone era, and a ghost town of Fatehpur Sikri. Last but not least is Gods’ own country, Kerala, where cruising on the emerald backwaters is a must-do activity.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Enjoy the Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Visit Tea Garden at Munnar.
- Overnight at Backwater Houseboat in Alleppey.
Day 1- Arrival Delhi- Agra
The day starts with arrival at New Delhi airport. Hop on to your chauffeur driven car and proceed for an Agra tour. Upon reaching check-in at the hotel and relax for some time. Then later get ready to visit Agra Fort, which is built in red sandstone and houses magnificent palaces, and halls. After that relish some shopping time at the local markets of Agra. For an overnight return to hotel.
Day 2- Agra– Jaipur via F. Sikri
Next day early morning get ready for a sunrise visit of Taj Mahal in Agra. Witness the beauty of a white mausoleum in the wee hours of the morning. Return to the hotel for morning breakfast and check-out to proceed for a Jaipur tour. En-route stop by Fatehpur Sikri, which is built in red sandstone. The estranged capital of emperor Akbar, it is the finest testimony to Mughal civilization. After a visit continue to drive to Jaipur and check-in at the hotel for overnight.
Day 3- Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast get ready for a sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Start with a visit of City Palace located in the heart of Jaipur is known for its impeccable beauty. Proceed to witness Hawa Mahal, which is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. The last site you will visit is Jantar Mantar. Spend some time shopping in the Pink City and at the end of the day proceed back to hotel in Jaipur for overnight.
Day 4- Jaipur – Delhi
After breakfast, check out from the hotel in Jaipur and before leaving for Delhi continue morning excursion to Amber Fort. Take an Elephant ride to the fort and discover the beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture. Then later drive to Delhi and upon reaching check in at hotel for overnight.
Day 5- Delhi Sightseeing
In the morning after breakfast get ready for a sightseeing tour of Delhi. Start with the drive past Red Fort, Parliament & President house and later visit India Gate. The other sights that you will cover include Qutab Minar & Lotus Temple. Once done with city tour proceed back to the hotel in Delhi for overnight stay.
Day 6-Delhi – Cochin (Flight)
Next morning after breakfast check out from the hotel in Delhi. Drive in a chauffeur-driven car to Delhi airport and board a flight to Cochin. On arrival meet our driver at the exit gate of Cochin airport and get dropped at your pre-booked hotel. After relaxing for some time leave the hotel premises for an exciting evening half-day Cochin tour. The sites you will cover include Fort Kochi, Marine Drive, Vasco Da Gama. Also, visit the Mattancherry Palace that exhibits the collection of Kerala murals and portraits. Next stop is Jewish Synagogue and from there proceed to discover a spectacular site that is Chinese Fishing Nets. In the evening, enjoy a Kathakali dance performance. Overnight stay in Cochin.
Day 7- Cochin-Munnar
The next day after breakfast check out from the hotel and get ready for a trip to Munnar. Drive towards the quaint hill town, which is a 4-hour journey. On the way, you will come across captivating waterfalls and landscapes. On reaching Munnar check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 8- Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast in the hotel, our representative will take you to Eravikulam National Park, which is famous for being the dwelling of Nilgiri Tahr. The next visit is Mattupetty Dam, which is a popular picnic spot in Munnar.
The day ends with a visit to Echo Point, which is situated at an altitude of 600 ft that offer brilliant views of the valley below. Retreat back to the hotel for overnight rest.
Day 9- Munnar- Thekaddy
On day 9 you will leave for Thekaddy. After breakfast, check out from the hotel, and drive to Thekaddy in an air condition car. As you reach the destination, check-in at the hotel and leave for the excursion of Periyar National Park. Explore the entire sanctuary on a boat ride in a Periyar Lake. This sanctuary is home to vast biodiversity and is noted for its elephant and tiger reserves. At the end of the day proceed back to the hotel in Thekaddy for the night.
Day 10- Thekaddy-Alleppey Houseboat
On day 10 after breakfast at the hotel drive towards Alleppey. Embark on a private houseboat and be a testimony to best sites while cruising through the backwaters. Enjoy rest of the day in the houseboat and relish the taste buds with the candlelight dinner prepared by the in- house chef. Overnight on a houseboat. ( Houseboat AC will operate from 9 PM – 06 AM)
Day 11- Alleppey Houseboat- Cochin(flight)
This is the last day of the Golden triangle tour with Kerala. After breakfast, get picked up from houseboat and drive towards the Cochin airport, to board the flight for onward destination.
- All transportation, drive and sightseeing tour using Private Air Conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Total 9 Nights Hotel Accommodation at below-mentioned 4-star hotels or similar category:
* 1 Night at Onboard Air-conditioned Deluxe Backwater Houseboat with All meal.
- Agra [1N]- Howard Plaza- The Fern/ Atulya Taj/ Clarks Shiraz
- Jaipur [2N]- Regenta Central- Jal Mahal/ Golden Tulip/ Park Regis
- Delhi [2N]- Regent Grand/ Hotel Jivitesh
- Cochin [1N]- The Dune/ The Renai
- Munnar [2N]- Eastend/ Tea Country
- Thekkady [1N]- Holiday Vista/Hotel Pepper Vine
- Alleppey [1N]- Deluxe Air-conditioned Houseboat
* English Speaking Local Guide in Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur, Delhi, Cochin, Munnar & Periyar.
* Daily Buffet breakfast at the Hotels.
* En-route visit to Fatehpur Sikri.
* Jeep/ Elephant Ride at Amber Fort- Jaipur.
* Kathakali Dance show at Cochin
* Boat Ride at Periyar Lake.
* All Pick-up & drop off as per Itinerary
* Delhi Cochin Flight in Economy class.
* Mineral water.
* All taxes, parking, toll charges, driver allowance, and service charges.
- Airfare & Train fare.
- Monument Entrance Fee.
- Any Lunch &, Dinner
- Anything except in inclusions.
- 45 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 44-30 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 29-15 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 15 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.