Athirappally Waterfalls are a must-see attraction of Kerala, in Thrissur district. Located amidst the lush green forest, the rolling streams of Athirappally Waterfalls are one of the most popular attractions. The falling waterfalls are a thrilling sight to watch and will suddenly give you an adrenaline rush. A visit to Athirappally Waterfalls will refresh your soul and give you the much-needed break.
- Picturesque Athirappally Waterfalls will surely give you goose bumps with its water falling down from 80 feet, surrounded by jungles & greenery
- Visit the nearby beautiful waterfalls: Vazhachal Waterfalls and Charpa Waterfalls
- Enjoy the greenery and scenic surroundings of Athirappally
- Experience the nature at its best with green jungles, scenic views, wildlife present in the region
Day 1: Cochin – Athirappally [80 Kms/ approx 2 ½ Hrs]
On arrival at Kochi Airport, our chauffeur will welcome you and will be transferred towards Athirappally in an Air conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival Check-in at the resort in Athirappally. You can explore the surroundings for the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the Resort in Athirappally.
Day 2:- Athirappally Waterfalls – Cochin Departure
After the breakfast, Check-out from the resort. Later proceed to visit the Athirappally Waterfalls accompanied by the driver. Situated above the sea level on Chalakudy River, magnificent Athirappally waterfall is a beautiful sight and it is the largest waterfall in the state. You can enjoy the view of falls, falling down from 80 feet through several streams.
Also called the Niagra of India, Athirappally waterfalls are the largest waterfall in Kerala and are quite popular for its beauty.
Later, visit the nearby waterfalls, including Vazhachal Waterfalls & Charpa Waterfalls. Vazhachal waterfalls are located in proximity to Athirappally waterfalls, at the edge of Sholayar ranges. You will find the place very fascinating as it houses many endemic species in the dense forests.
Charpa Waterfalls are located between the famous Athirappallyy Waterfalls and Vazhachal Waterfalls and is a beautiful sight to watch.
After the waterfall tour, you will be driven towards Cochin. You will be transferred to Cochin Hotel or International Airport to board the scheduled flight.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle
- 1 Nights accommodation at Athirappilly Green Tree Resort or Similar category hotels or Resort
- 1 Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- All taxes, fees, Parking charges and handling charges
- Any Air & Train Fares
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything except Inclusions
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.