3 Days Private Cochin Tour with Heritage Home in Palakkad0
Day 1: Cochin
You will be received at Cochin airport (0700- 1200 Hrs) by the representative and would be transferred to the hotel by an AC car. In the afternoon, the sightseeing tour will begin.
Located in Kochi, Willingdon Island is the largest artificial man-made island is beautiful in its own way and is surrounded by beautiful backwaters of Kerala. A leisurely walk around the island gives a beautiful view of the place. Marine Drive, a beautiful spot & a popular tourist attraction in Kochi, is located along the edge of the backwaters and has various shopping malls & eating joints.
The next stop would be Bolgatty Palace, a palace built by the Dutch in India during 1744. Located in Bolgatty Island, the Palace is a beautiful island & resort and you will experience the nature’s beauty at its best.
A visit to the Mattancherry Palace, built by the Portuguese in 1555, will take you the royal life of King of Kochi. You will witness the traditional floor made up of coconut shells, mural upstairs, beautifully decorated dining hills & royal temple.
The oldest synagogue in Kochi, Paradesi Synagogue (Jewish house of prayer) is a major tourist attraction and has a collection of rare antiques, vintage chandeliers, tiles and other artifacts at the display.
Later we take you a heritage walk to places including Fort Kochi, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets. Fort Kochi is unique in its own way with a history, you will find local fishermen catching the fish using Chinese fishing nets. The St. Francis Church is the oldest European church and you will be thrilled to see the beautiful architecture and the timber-framed roof.
After the heritage walk, you will be transferred to your hotel for Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Cochin to Palakkad (Vellinezhi )
After then breakfast. You will be picked up from the hotel and will be drive towards Velinezhi, a small village in Palakkad district of Kerala. On arrival, check-in at Olappamana Mana (homestay) and relax after the afternoon lunch. Experience the traditional Kerala culture at Olappamana Mana, visit the weaving center selling fine quality handloom fabrics. Interact with the local communities engaged in making Kathakali costumes. Witness the major ritualistic art form, Kalam Ezhutthi Pattu, also known as powder drawing. It is performed to worship gods, using the floor as the canvas accompanied by musical instruments, floral decorations, a priest and a singer. Overnight stay at Homestay.
Day 03: Vellinezhi – Guruvayur – Cochin
After the breakfast, drive towards Guruvayur and visit the Guruvayur Temple. It is a historical temple around 5000 years old and is one of the most visited pilgrimage centres in Kerala. After the darshan, you can go around and visit shops selling Kerala silk sarees. Later, you will be taken back to your hotel or the airport in Cochin.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Cochin.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in good 4 Star Hotel in Cochin with Breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation at Heritage Homestay at Palakkad with all Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Monuments Entry Fee at Cochin.
- Cochin – Palakkad- Guruvayur -Cochin by Private air condition Vehicle.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare.
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
- Anything except inclusions.
- This tour package will give you exposure to the port city Kochi and major tourist attraction including Ernakulam, Fort Kochi and Mattancherry Palace.
- Visit the artificial island Willingdon Island, a walk through the Marine Drive and get to know the historical importance of Bolgatty Palace, St. Francis Church
- Enjoy your stay at the Olappamana Mana, the heritage homestay & witness the Kerala life
- Engage yourself in Kalam Ezhutthi Pattu (Powder Drawing, a ritual one-of-its-kind and enjoy the visual art drawn using powdersand
- End the short & sweet trip with a visit to Guruvayur Temple
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 15 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges.
- 03 Days prior to date of travel, 100 % cancellation charges.
- Jewish Synagogue will be closed on every Friday & Saturday and Jewish holidays (Only outside view on these days are offered)
- The Dutch Palace will be closed on every Friday.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Private 2 Days Heritage Homestay Tour in Kerala
- USD 130 Per Person
- 1 NightDuration
3 Days Private Wayanad Tour from Cochin
- USD 236 Per Person
- 2 Nights/ 3 DaysDuration