Dharamshala’s presence amidst a beautiful Kangra valley dotted with old Tibetan monasteries, untouched serene places, deodar cedar trees and beautiful peaks makes it a popular tourist destination. Explore the vibrant Buddhist culture, visit the Dalai Lama Temple and learn about the Tibetan community. Enjoy the view of Bhagsu Falls in McLeodganj and spend some quality time around Dal Lake. A trip to Dharamshala will take you away from the monotonous life and will give you memories for a lifetime.
- A treat for nature lovers, Dharamshala is a serene city with spirituality in the air
- Learn about the Tibetan culture and Buddhist Monks at the monasteries
- Enjoy the nature at its best and lose yourself in the beautiful hill station situated in the Kangra
- Pay a visit to monasteries like Tsuglagkhang Complex & Namgyal monastery
- Create memories and embrace peace in the Kangra Valley
Day 1: Chandigarh – Dharamshala (230 kms / approx. 5 hrs.)
You will be picked up from Chandigarh Airport and will be transferred to Dharamshala in an air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival in Dharamshala, check-in at the hotel. Relax and enjoy the overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Dharamshala Sightseeing
After the breakfast, you will leave for the sightseeing tour of Dharamshala that includes Chamunda Devi Temple, Chinmaya Tapovan, Norbulingka Institute, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple and McLeodganj Market. Located on the bank of Baner River, Chamunda Devi Temple is around 700 years old and is a famous shrine. Chinmaya Tapovan is an Ashram complex founded by late Swami Chinmayanand and the 9m high idol of Lord Hanuman is beautiful to watch.
Norbulingka Institute is a flourishing Tibetan community that aims to preserve the Tibetan culture by providing training, employment & education for Tibetans. You will get to see traditionally crafted art objects, as well as clothing & home furnishings here.
Surrounded by Deodar trees, the Dal lake- a sacred spot is beautiful in its own way & the greenish water will surely hold your gaze. Located at a walking distance from the McLeodganj bus stand, Dalai Lama Temple is a major tourist attraction and offer spiritual teachings of Buddhism. You can be part of the morning prayer and look at the beautifully crafted statues of Lord Buddha, Avaloktwshwara, and Padmasambhava. After the tour, return back to the hotel and enjoy the dinner and the stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Dharamshala – Chandigarh
After the breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to Chandigarh in an AC vehicle. Upon arrival in Chandigarh, you will be dropped at the Chandigarh hotel/airport.
- 2 night’s accommodation at Asia Health Resort and Spa or similar hotel in Dharamshala
- Chandigarh- - Chandigarh transfers, sightseeing tours by vehicle
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Monument Entrance Fee as per itinerary
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Sightseeing tour in Dharamshala
- All applicable taxes
- Any & Train fare
- Meals other than specified
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.