3 Days Private Tea Valley Munnar Hill Station Tour from Cochin2
Day 1: Kochi – Munnar
You will be greeted by our experienced driver at Cochin airport/ Ernakulam hotel/ Railway station (recommended time is between 9:00AM-13:00 PM) and drive you for the Munnar Tour Packages. On your journey towards Munnar you come across the magnificent sights, stunning landscape and enthralling glance of waterfalls where you can take a halt for photography. After completing a drive of around 4-5 hours you reach to the Munnar, after check into the hotel stays for the overnight followed by mouth watering dinner in the hotel.
Day 2: Munnar
Next morning after having delicious breakfast, Munnar visit with a local guide, starts from Eravikulam National Park disseminate in the vast area of around 97 sq.km popular for its dominance of the Nilgiri Tahr, apart from this, the park is the habitat for species of butterflies, birds, and animals.
Later, we will drive you to the Munnar tea estates where you can explore the production cycle of tea and visit the Tea Museum. Our next visit for the day is Mattupetty Dam, located 13 km away from Munnar at the height of 1,700 m., a source of electricity generation surrounded with fascinating natural sights. The other attraction is the lake praised for boat ride and serenity of the place.
Afterward, this 3-day private Munnar tour package from Cochin also covers the visit to Echo point, as its name says, when you scream from here, you get your voice in return. This is also a perfect place for the lovers of the nature walk.
At the end of the day, our driver will drop you to the hotel where you take your overnight stay pursued with a delicious dinner in the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar – Kochi
After breakfast and check out from the hotel, our cabbie will take you to the Kochi and drop you at the Airport or Ernakulam hotel or railway station as per your schedule.
- 2 Nights accommodation at good 3 or 4 star categories hotels or Resort.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cochin.
- National Park fees.
- Daily Dinner at hotel.
- Entrance Fee.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Entrance fees to any monuments.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Food and drinks unless specified.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Enjoy the grandiose glimpse of waterfalls, landscapes and hill slopes.
- Explore Eravikulam National Park
- Revel in the boat ride in Mattupetty and serenity.
- Scream out loud at Echo point
- Watch the tea plantation from picking up the leaves to the packaging into the boxes.
- Visit India’s first Tea Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group discount is available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- During February 4th and April 4th, no visitors are allowed to enter Eravikulam National Park due to the breeding season of Thar.
Please plan your trip accordingly
Ron PollyMay 01 2018
Planning a Holiday at Kerala ? Think of Indiator !!!�
The Quality of Service was really excellent and exceeded the expectations. The accommodation at Munnar was damn superb !!! And the location, service, and the environment/atmosphere was very much tempted us to stay for longer there.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
6 Days 5 Nights Private Periyar Wildlife and Backwater Tour in Kerala
- USD 314 Per Person
- 5 Nights, 6 DaysDuration
5 Days Trip to the Lap of Nature from Cochin to Alleppey
- USD 299 Per Person
- 4 Nights 5 DaysDuration