Beautifully treasured amongst the mountains of Western Ghats, Wayanad is popular tourist destination known for its greenery, forests, and wildlife. Wayanad offers a breathtakingly beautiful view of capped mountains, valleys, dense forests, water springs and a sneak-peek into the fascinating jungle life. Experience the trek through forests and indulge in adventurous activities like bamboo rafting.
- A soulful experience amidst greenery and wildlife at Wayanad will give you beautiful memories
- A thrilling bamboo rafting and jungle trek awaits you
- Mesmerizing landscapes and picturesque waterfalls will lighten your mood
- Experience the rich history and culture of Wayanad
Day 1: Cochin – Wayanad (260 Kms/approx. 5 Hrs]
On arrival at Cochin Airport, you will be welcomed by a chauffeur and will be driven towards Wayanad by an Air conditioned vehicle. Check into the resort after arrival. Take a rest and enjoy the natural surroundings. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Wayanad (Forest Trek + Bamboo Rafting)
After the breakfast at the hotel and head for forest treks into the jungles of Wayanad and bamboo rafting. Wayanad offers tranquil trails that are best for forest trekking and you can enjoy the view of the rainforests and waterfalls while on the trek. Bamboo rafting in Wayanad is quite famous and you get to experience the beautiful landscapes while being seated on the bamboo raft floating downstream.
Spend evening time exploring the surroundings and relax overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Wayanad - Cochin
After the breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred towards Cochin. Later you will be dropped at Cochin Hotel or Airport to board the scheduled flight.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Private Air conditioned vehicle
- 2 Nights accommodation at Wood Resort or Similar category hotels or resort
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- 1 Short Forest Trek while staying in Wayanad
- 1 Bamboo rafting during a at Wayanad
- All taxes, fees, parking charges and handling charges
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Anything except in inclusions
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 15 Days prior to date of travel, 50�ncellation charges.
- 03 Days prior to date of travel, 100 �ncellation charges.