3 Nights Private Kerala Tour with Stay at Tree House and Backwater Houseboat1
Day 1: Arrive Cochin – Munnar by Road [135 kms / 4 hours]
You will be picked up by our chauffeur in an air-conditioned car from Cochin airport. He will drive you to Munnar where a tree house is booked for you to stay. On arrival in Munnar; check in at the tree house. The Munnar tree house in Kerela is smacked in middle of the forest and is fitted with all modern amenities. In the afternoon you will be taken for sightseeing in which we will cover the major tourist hotspots viz. Eravikulam National park, Tea Museum, Mettupatty and Echo Point. The evening will be given for your leisure time. Overnight stay in tree house.
Day 2: Munnar – Thekkady by Road [95 kms /approx. 3 Hrs]
After having sumptuous breakfast in the hotel we will head towards Thekkady in an air-conditioned car assisted with driver who will drop you to the hotel. Thekkady keeps up the zeal with many things to do from Bamboo rafting, exploring indegineous wildlife in Priyar wildlife Sanctuary to calm nature walk in the serene jungles. The common attractions here are Thekkady Lake, Periyar Tiger reserve, Vandanmedu, Plantations (tea, coffee, etc), Pullumadu, etc. The evening will be spent in sterling boat ride on silent waters of Periyar Lake. Thereafter, you will be directed back to the hotel in Thekkady overnight stay.
Day 3: Thekkady – Alleppey by Road [135 Kms / approx. 4 Hrs.]
The breakfast will be served by the hotel after which you will leave for Alleppey in a chauffeur driven air-conditioned car. Alleppey backwater tour comes with comfortable houseboat fitted with all modern facilities and great food onboard which will be waiting for you to check-in on arrival. Disconnect yourself from the world and experience an uncluttered life on the rustic houseboat floating on emerald backwaters of Alleppey towards Kumarakom. You will find people from nearby villages canoeing for basic purposes owing to poor road connectivity. Continue with the views of pristine nature, vistas of coconut and banana trees, chirruping of indigenous birds and relish the authentic served food onboard. As the night falls, hit the bed and have sound sleep after having dinner in houseboat.
Day 4: Kumarakom – Cochin (55 Kms /approx. 1 ½ Hrs) – Departure
Start the morning with onboard houseboat breakfast in a new place, Kumarkom. We will reach at Kumarakom boat jetty for your scheduled check out from the houseboat. Cochin is a short drive from there and also our last destination. The city has been under the rule of Portuguese, Dutch and English in the past. You can notice the reflecting multi-cultural touch in its monuments and places including Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, Marine Drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Paradesi Synagogue and Chinese Fishing Nets. The daylong sightseeing will terminate in the evening and you will be dropped safely to the airport by the driver. Bid adieu to Cochin and board your onward flight.
- All transportation and sightseeing by Private Air conditioned vehicle.
- Total 3 Nights accommodation - 1 Night stay at Dream Catcher Resort (Tree House) at Munnar, 1 Nights stay at Holiday Vista or Similar category hotel and 1 Night onboard Air conditioned Houseboat.
- Entrance fee into Eravikulam & Pariyar National Park.
- Boat Ride into Periyar Lake.
- Daily Breakfast at Thekkady & Munnar.
- All meals are included onboard Houseboat only (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All Entrance fee.
- All taxes, fees, parking, driver allowance and handling charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
- Anything except mention in inclusions.
- Have a laid-back holiday inside modern house boat fitted with all modern amenities.
- Immerse yourself in the fresh cool air and tranquil atmosphere on the hills of Munnar.
- Relax in the sweet-scented cardamom hills and diverse wildlife of Periyar National Park in Thekkady.
- Enjoy backwaters of Kerela in Alleppy’s backwater cruise.
- Visit the main attractions in complete city tour of Cochin.
Payment & Cancellation Policy.
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 15 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges
- 03 Days prior to date of travel, 100 % cancellation charges