If you are planning to spend your upcoming holidays to the place where you can refresh yourself from the stressful work routine and fast city life, then plan your holiday trip to Kerala. As Kerala gives you immense pleasure, natural scenic views, and rejuvenate you from the stressful affair of your job and daily routine work.
- Watch the fascinating and the hypnotizing performance of the Kathakali dancers.
- Visit the mesmerizing splashing Athirapally waterfalls.
- Explore the major attraction of the Cochin.
- Enjoy the lunch at waterfall restaurant.
- Feel the silence of the backwater through the stay in the houseboat.
Day 1:- Cochin (D)
On arrival to Cochin Airport, you will receive a warm welcome by our chauffeur. After whisks away your luggage, you will be transferred to the hotel. After check-in and rest and relax for some while, our driver will pick you up from the hotel at around 4:30 pm for your Cochin tour package starts from watching the incredible Kathakali Dance Show. After the magnetizing Kathakali performance, we will drop you back to the hotel for overnight stay followed by a palatable dinner.
Day 2:- Cochin – Athirapally Waterfalls – Cochin (B, L, D)
After having a mouth-watering breakfast in the hotel, our envoy will take you for the day trip to Cochin and nearby places initiates from the 24-meter high Athirapally waterfall remarked as one of the popular tourist attractions in Kerala. This fall is also known as “the Niagara of India”. After that, we will take you for the mouth-watering lunch in a local restaurant. Later, we will drop you back to the Hotel for overnight stay followed by a relishing dinner.
Day 3:- Cochin - Kumarakom (B,L, D)
In the morning after having a delicious breakfast and check out from the hotel, our chauffeur will take you towards the Kumarakom. On arrival, Check-in to the houseboat cruise. Enjoy this full day houseboat tour and experience the serenity and the panoramic beauty of the backwaters. Have a delectable lunch and dinner in the houseboat and stay in the houseboat. (AC will operate from 9 PM - 6 AM)
Day 04: Kumarakom – Cochin (B)
It is the last day of your short tour to Kerala after having a breakfast with sunrise view check out from the houseboat. we will drive you back for a trip to Cochin and visit the places like Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church,Dutch Palace, Indo-Portuguese Museum and Chinese fishing net. And with this, your 3 Nights 4 Days Kerala tour package ends here with dropping you back to the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Cochin at good 4 star category hotels or Resort.
- 1 night stay in Deluxe houseboat with candle light dinner.
- All Transfer and Sightseeing by Private AC car.
- Daily Dinner at Hotel.
- All Entrance fees.
- Khathakali dance show ticket.
- English Speaking Guide for Cochin and Athirapally Waterfalls.
- 2 Lunch, one Luxury style Lunch at waterfall and other one in Houseboat.
- Daily breakfast at Hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35% cancellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund.
“Memorable Backwater Experience ..!!!�June 01 2018
We booked 4D/3N Backwater and Houseboat package with Athirapally waterfalls through Indiator... According to our wish they made all arrangements from pickup to dropping. Thanks to Sree's Tours for the" Memorable trip ''.. We strongly recommend to go with Indiator for any Kerala trip
A refreshing getawayMay 01 2018
The tropical region is full of greenery and lots of towering coconut trees. The iconic Chinese nets in Cochi have an interesting story behind. Climate is okay but sometimes the heat is perspiring.