5 Days Trip to the Lap of Nature from Cochin to Alleppey2
Day 1:- Cochin – Munnar (D)
You will receive a warm welcome from our side by our representative at the Cochin Airport/Railway Station. After whisks away your luggage our driver will take you towards the Munnar, an only hill station in Kerala. On the way to Munnar, you will take a glimpse of a Cheeyappara Waterfalls, this magnificent waterfall cascades down in seven steps. After that, proceed to Munnar again, on arrival check in to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day after dinner, night in the hotel.
Day 2:- Munnar (B,D)
In the next day morning after breakfast, our guide along with driver pick you up from the hotel and take you on the road to Munnar sightseeing. Initiates from the Eravikulam National Park, remarked for wildlife and the rare species of Nilgiri Tahr. Apart from this you can find the other mammals, langur, elephants, a huge species of birds and a diverse range of trees and shrubs. Afterwards, we will take you to the drive to Mattupetty Dam. Subsequently, we will take you to the Echo Point, situated at an altitude of 600 ft., one of the fascinating destination surrounded by hills, waterfalls, blanket of greenery and fresh air. Finally, we will take you to the Tata Tea Museum, highlights the old machineries used for tea processing, tea roller, and many other photographs and machines related to tea plantation processing. At the end of the day, we will drop you back to the hotel, where you can relish your dinner and stay at night.
Day 3:- Munnar - Thekkady (B,D)
The next morning after breakfast check out from the hotel, our driver will take you towards the Thekkady. On arrival, Check in to the hotel and after rest for some while proceeding to the sightseeing of Thekkady.
The city excursion starts from the Spice Plantation, where you can enjoy the aroma of spices all around you, namely, cloves, pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, etc. Afterwards, we will take you for experiencing the wildlife through the boat ride at Periyar National Park, through the boat cruise in Periyar lake you can get a glance of wildlife present in the sanctuary including Barking Deer, Elephants, Mouse Deer, Bonnet Macaque and much more. Later, we will take you to the local famous market for shopping and after that; our driver will drop you to the hotel. You can enjoy your palatable dinner and night stay in the hotel.
Day 4:- Thekkady - Alleppey (B,D)
In the Day 4 morning after breakfast check out from the hotel, from where our chauffeur will proceed you to the Alleppey, a most renowned destination for holidays, boat races, houseboats, beaches, coir and marine products. On arrival, Check in to the hotel and after refreshment, will take you to the beach for enjoying the evening glance on the beach. Later, our cabbie drops you back to the hotel for overnight stay followed by a delicious dinner.
Day 05: Alleppey – Cochin (B)
In the last day of your excursion, after breakfast check out from the hotel from where you will be transferred to the Cochin. On arrival in Cochin, we will take you to explore the St. Francis Church, constructed in 15th century remarkable to preserve the body of the Vasco Da Gama for 14 years, later his remnant was shifted to Lisbon. Afterwards, we will take you for the sightseeing of the unique technique of fishing at Chinese Fishing Nets. Later, you will take to the drive to Fort Cochin, a marvelous masterpiece of European architecture. After that, your visit will follow by Jewish Synagogue, Jew Street and Dutch Palace.
At the end of the day, as per your schedule, our chauffeur will drop you to the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station or any hotel in Cochin.
- 4 Nights accommodation at good 4 star categories hotels or Resort.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Sightseeing by Private AC car.
- National Park fees.
- Daily Dinner at all hotels.
- All Entrance fee.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Food and drinks unless specified.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Enjoy the flamboyant glimpse of waterfalls, landscapes and hill slopes.
- Explore the Eravikulam National Park.
- Experience your voice echo at the Echo point.
- Explore the old plantation techniques at Tata Tea Museum.
- Feel the odor of spices at Spice Plantation.
- Experience the Wildlife excursion at the Periyar National Park through boat cruise.
- Explore the history and bygone technique of Fishing in Cochin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group discount is available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- During February 4th and April 4th, no visitors are allowed to enter Eravikulam National Park due to the breeding season of Thar. Please plan your trip accordingly
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
AltonMay 08 2018
Kochi to Alleppey in a day visit
Definitely a fantastic experience. With our driver, guide and cook we saw full life on the water as well as experiencing the fantastic local cuisine after selecting our own prawns and fish at the waterside market. Amazing wildlife and nature. perfect for photographers
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
6 Days 5 Nights Private Periyar Wildlife and Backwater Tour in Kerala
- USD 314 Per Person
- 5 Nights, 6 DaysDuration
4 Days Private Kerala tour package with Backwater and Athirapally Waterfalls
- USD 280 Per Person
- 3 Nights 4 DaysDuration