6 Days 5 Nights Private Periyar Wildlife and Backwater Tour in Kerala3
Day 1: Kochi
You will receive a pleasing welcome from our representative at the Cochin Airport/Ernakulam railway station/Hotel then, you will be taken to the Kochi hotel by AC car. After check into the hotel, take a rest and refresh for some while. Afterward, you will be taken for the city excursion starts from St. Francis Church interment place of Vasco Da Gama, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace and the Chinese fishing nets a fixed land installation technique of fishing. Later on, enjoy your evening by watching one of the magnificent dance forms of India – Kathakali, after that overnight stay in the hotel with a delicious dinner (Own Expense) in the hotel itself.
Day 2: Kochi – Munnar
Next day starts with yummy breakfast and checks out from the hotel. Later, starts a journey towards Munnar, on the way you stumble upon mesmerizing glance of waterfalls and landscapes. After completing a fabulous journey of 4 hours, you reach to the hotel, check in and spend your personal time here. Dinner at hotel (own expense) & get retired for night.
Day 3: Munnar
After breakfast in the hotel, our representative will take you for Private Kerala Wildlife Tour Packages starts from Eravikulam National Park, preeminent for the habitat of Nilgiri Tahr. The next visit is towards the Mattupetty Dam and alluring lake, an optimal picnic spot. At the end of the day, our guide takes you to the Echo Point where you can take a glimpse of the radiant blanket of the tea garden and tea Museum. After the excursions, you will return to the hotel for overnight rest.
Day 4: Munnar – Thekaddy
After breakfast and check out from the hotel, we will take you to the drive of around 4 hours to Thekaddy. After reaching, visit spice plantation later check-in to the hotel and leave for the excursion to of Periyar National Park. You can enjoy the entire sanctuary by boat around Periyar Lake. This sanctuary is a consolidation of vast biodiversity includes tigers, elephants, Sambar deer, leopard and much more, breathtaking beauty and serenity. After a visit, check-in to the hotel and rest for the night.
Day 5: Thekaddy - Houseboat in Kumarakom
After breakfast and check out, we will take you to Kumarakom where you on board on a beautiful and attractive houseboat to enchanting backwaters of Kerala. The night will be spent in the tranquillity and warmth of the houseboat and all meals are included for the day in a houseboat.
Day 6: Houseboat in Kumarakom – Kochi
Next day breakfast will be served at the houseboat, after check, we will take you back to Cochin International Airport/ Railway station/hotel as per your schedule.
So, don't think so much, just Book Kerala Periyar Wildlife Holidays and backwater tour with INDIATOR and enjoy our quality services at economical prices.
- All transportation and sightseeing by Private Air conditioned vehicle.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at good 4 star hotels and overnight in houseboat.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off .
- National Park fees.
- Spice Plantation Tour in Periyar.
- Bottled water.
- Sightseeing cruise
- English-speaking tour guide in Kochi & Munnar.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Boat ride in Thekaddy.
- Entrance fees to any monuments.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Food and drinks unless specified.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Visit Kochi a city of history and development.
- Excursion to Munnar eternal beauty.
- Explore the biodiversity of Eravikulam National Park.
- Wildlife excursion at Periyar National Park.
- Enjoy Traditionally Kathakali dance .
- Experience the serenity and comfort with an overnight stay in the houseboat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group discount is available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- During February 4th and April 4th, no visitors are allowed to enter the Eravikulam National Park due to the breeding season of Tahr. Please plan your trip accordingly.
Note: Although dinner is not included in this product, please note that on December 24th, 25th or 31st the Gala Dinner may be mandatory for most of the hotels in India and also approx. US $30 to US $50 per person additional surcharge may apply. The surcharge should be paid directly to the hotel. Please take it into consideration when planning your trip.