Himachal Pradesh, the North Indian hilly state defines beauty of nature in the purest form. The flawless mountainous beauty sits on the slope of mighty Himalayas and experiences heavy tourist inflow every year. The paradise for nature lovers consists of the most beautiful hill stations of India including famous Shimla, Dharamshala & Manali. Indiator’s Shimla tour package invites you for a beguiling journey to the secluded hidden gems of Himachal Pradesh – Shimla, Sarahan, Sangla & Kalpa.
- Take a walk on the lively Mall Road & visit the interesting tourist spots of Shimla.
- Sight high altitude Himalayan wild animals in ‘Himalayan Nature Park’, Kufri.
- Find peace in the deep tranquility of ‘Bhimakali Temple’ in quaint village Sarahan.
- Find hidden trails and visit ‘Kamru village’ in Sangla.
- Witness the apple orchards and Kinnauri styled houses in ‘Roghi’ villageof Kalpa.
Day 1: Delhi – Shimla [350 Kms/ Approx. 8 Hrs]
Early in the morning, you will board the chauffeur driven air-conditioned car from the pick-up point. The trip will begin with our first destination Shimla (2,200 m), the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. Check in at the hotel on reaching in the afternoon. Take some rest and then leave for sightseeing.
It is the most developed and largest city of Himachal Pradesh. Some tourist spots we will visit are – the Mall Road, the Ridge, Jakhoo Hill, Christ Church, Dorje Drag Monastery, etc. Later, drop back to the hotel . Overnight at Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla – Sarahan [160 Kms/ Approx. 5 Hrs]
Have a great morning with delicious breakfast in hotel. Board the air-conditioned car assisted with a driver and leave for Sarahan via Kufri. Kufri is a 30-40 mins drive from Shimla. We will pitstop there to visit ‘Indira Tourist Park’, this Himalayan Nature Park has high altitude animals like Himalayan Brown Beer, Himalayan Tahr, Silver Pheasant, etc.
After that we will continue the journey to Sarahan (2,313 m). Remaining 4 hour journey will pass away admiring the beauty outside window. We will reach till evening and you will be dropped to the hotel. Overnight at Sarahan.
Day 3: Sarahan – Sangla [84 Kms/ Approx. 3 Hrs]
Wake up to a pleasant morning in Sarhan and relish the breakfast served by the hotel. Sarhan (also called ‘Gateway of Kinnaur) is a small village situated at an elevation of 2,313 m in Kinnaur valley. It has Sutlej River flowing 7 km away from it down the hill.
Participate in the enchanting morning aarti in ancient Indo-Tibetan ‘Bhimakali Temple’. As you take a walk inside, you will see the embellishments and idols of Hindu and Tibetan Gods. Do not miss the spectacular view of Srikhand Mahadeva Peak.
Leave for Sangla ( 2,800 m) in the afternoon by car taking 3 hr drive. It is a gorgeous valley located on the riverside of Baspa River. It is full for camping spots, nature trails, fishing site, etc. Visit the famous Kamru village comprising Kamru Fort and a Hindu Temple. Buy juicy Kinnauri apples, Kinnauri Shawls, etc and then we will go to the hotel. Overnight at Sangla.
Day 4: Sangla – Kalpa [50 Kms/ Approx. 2 Hrs]
After having breakfast served by the hotel we will leave for Kalpa (2,800 m). It is small town in Sutlej valley (Kinnaur district). The undisturbed beauty renders alluring views of snow capped Kinnaur Kailash mountain range. On reaching check-in at the hotel and get ready for the visit to Roghi village.
Roghi village is known for its typically built Kinnauri styled houses and vast stretches of juicy apple orchards. Taste the freshly plucked supreme quality apples. Overnight at Kalpa.
Day 5: Kalpa – Shimla [234 Kms/ Approx. 7 Hrs]
Have complimentary breakfast in the hotel. Completing all our sightseeing tours, today we will start our journey to go back to our starting point. After having breakfast, leave for daylong journey in a chauffeur driven air-conditioned car to Shimla. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at Shimla.
Day 6: Shimla – Delhi [360 Kms/ Approx. 8 Hrs]
After breakfast check out from the hotel and board the air-conditioned car assisted with a driver. You will be dropped safely to Delhi for onward journey.
- All transportation and sightseeing using Non Air conditioned vehicle.
- Total 5 Nights Accommodation at in good 2- 3 stars category hotels Or Similar as per below:
- 2 Nights at Ashiana Clarks Inn, Shimla
- 1 Night at Green Valley Resort, Sarahan
- 1 Night at Hotel Royal Castle, Sangla
- 1 Night at Hotel Kalpa Deshang, Kalpa
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in all Hotels.
- Sightseeing as per mentioned in Itinerary.
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking, fuel charges, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Any Guide Services.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.