8 Days Kerala to Kanyakumari with Backwater Cruise and Wildlife1
Day 1 – Cochin – Munnar
Our guide with cabbie picks you up between 07:00 – 14:30 PM from Cochin airport, Hotel or Ernakulam Railway station towards Munnar for the Kerala Kanyakumari Backwater tour. On the way to Munnar, we give halt for photography near fascinating Valara and Cheeyappara Waterfall. Then, continue to drive to the natural beauty and serenity of Kerala. On arrival to Munnar check in to the hotel, leave the evening for relaxation and have delicious dinner at the Hotel at your own expense. After dinner get calm and comfortable sleep for a night.
Day 2 – Munnar (B)
Munnar sightseeing starts after morning breakfast by visiting the places like Mattupetty Dam built for providing hydroelectricity, Echo point situated at a high point of Munnar, Afterward, we take you to the world’s famous tea estates, Munnar has around more than 50 tea estates. Munnar visit is incomplete without shopping or tasting the tea essence. Apart from this, Munnar also has an India’s first Tea museum, which exhibits photographs, machinery, and curiosities of the tea industry. Then wrap up the day with a delicious dinner at the hotel (Own expense).
Day 3 – Munnar – Periyar (Thekkady) (B)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel at 08:00 AM, we start to drive to Thekkady (Periyar) on arrival, first, we visit a spice plantation which is surrounded by the aroma of spices like cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and pepper. Later, this lets you check in to the hotel to make you relaxed, afterward this Kerala Kanyakumari Tour with Wildlife Tour Package takes you to the wonderful two-hour cruise on Periyar Lake where you can see wild elephants, wild pigs, boar, deer and more. Then, overnight stay at a hotel after the appetizing dinner at your own expense.
Day 4 –Periyar – Kumarakom (L,D,B)
After a tempting breakfast, check out from the Hotel and leave for the drive to Kumarakom, on arrival to the place check in to the Houseboat, on board enjoy a welcome drink, later explore the placid beauty of backwater and the surrounding area, Lunch and evening dinner are available at Houseboat. Overnight stay at Houseboat. (AC will be operated after 9 PM)
Day 5 –Kumarakom – Kovalam (B)
After a day, soul refreshing experience of houseboat check out of here after a breakfast and drive to Kovalam a beach city of Kerala, after the drive of around 5 hours reaches the Hotel of Kovalam, rest and refresh yourself for some while and then enjoy the wonderful evening at the beach, have dinner at Hotel (own expenses), and overnight at Hotel
Day 6 – Kovalam (B)
The Morning after breakfast, enjoy the dazzling glimpse of white water beach for a day and relax, dinner at the hotel (own expenses) overnight at hotel.
Day 7 – Kanyakumari (B)
Morning after breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed towards Kanyakumari , on arrival check in to the Hotel, Later Visit Vivekanand Rock Memorial by ferry it is a symbol of unity because this memorial is supported by all the cultural, spiritual as well as national organizations of the nation, afterwards, spend an evening at Sunset point, the interesting thing about this sunset point is that here the confluence of the Indian Ocean, the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal make worth it. Later, overnight stay at the hotel after the mouthwatering dinner at Hotel. (Own expense).
Day 8 – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum (B)
Early morning sunrise view from the same Sunset point, back to Hotel have breakfast and a chauffeur will drop you back to Trivandrum Airport or railway station.
So, Book Kerala Kanyakumari Backwater Cruise Package to enjoy your Kerala-Kanyakumari trip in a best way.
- 6 Nights Hotel accommodations in Good 4 star hotels (Kanyakumari Hotel will be good 3 Star because there are no 4 Star Hotel)
- 1 Night in Backwater Cruise Houseboat, with all Meal.
- All Transfer and Sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle.
- National Park fees.
- All Entrances as per Itinerary
- 2 hour Boat Ride in Periyar Lake.
- Spice plantation Tour in Periyar
- Ferry Boat Ride in Kanyakumari.
- Bottled water
- Sightseeing cruise
- English speaking tour guide in Munnar, Kanyakumari & Periyar Spice plantation.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Food and drinks unless specified.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Admire the beauty of the backwaters of Kerala
- Enjoy blanketed Munnar by tea and scent of tea and cardamom in the atmosphere.
- Know more about spice plantation
- Explore the wildlife sanctuary from Periyar lake
- Adore the beauty and serenity of backwater and wonderful experience of a houseboat.
- Enjoy the trip to beach city of Kerala i.e. Kovalam
- Take a sight of sunrise and sunset from the southernmost tip of the Indian peninsula, famous for the unique sunset due to the assemblage of three oceans bodies.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.