8 Days Wildlife and Backwaters Tour in Kerala with Beaches of Goa0
Day 1: Arrival Cochin
You will be received from the Cochin Airport/ Ernakulam railway station/Hotel. From here, head on to the Kochi hotel. Post that, check into the hotel for resting. After a rest, leave the hotel for a basic tour of Kerala. This starts from from St. Francis Church interment place of Vasco Da Gama Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace and the Chinese fishing nets.
The evening will end with an entertaining Kathakali Dance Show. It is a classical dance of Kerala which depicts stories from the Indian epics. Post that, enjoy an overnight stay at Cochin’s hotel.
Day 2: Cochin – Munnar
Next day, have a healthy breakfast. Post that, leave the hotel and head on your journey to explore Munnar. Later on, start a journey to discover Munnar. On the way enjoy the pleasures of mesmerizing landscapes and waterfalls. After a drive of around 4 hours reach Munnar. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar
After having a healthy breakfast in the hotel, our representative will take you for Private Kerala Wildlife Tour Package. This will start from Eravikulam National Park. It is the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar. The next visit on the list is towards the Mattupetty Dam. Here, encapsulate yourself with the fresh breeze, beautiful lake and green mountains. This scenic beauty would make this place a great picnic spot. At the end of the day, you will be taken to the Echo Point. Here have a glimpse of the popular Tea Museum in Munnar. See the sight of women tea workers amidst a beautiful green landscape. The scenic beauty along with a great learning experience makes this a perfect experience to go for. Once the excursion is over, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Note: The tea museum is closed on Monday.
Day 4: Munnar - Thekaddy (Periyar)
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel. From here, take a short drive of around 4 hours to Thekaddy. On reaching Thekaddy, also known as Periyar, head to spice plantation farm. Learn about different spices of Kerala on your visit to spice plantations in Kerala. Check-in at the hotel and take a leave for your excursion to Periyar National Park. Enjoy the beauty of this sanctuary by taking a boat around Periyar Lake. The sanctuary gives shelter to an elephant, Sambar deer, and many more. You may get lucky to spot a tiger in the sanctuary. Thus, keep your fingers crossed. After enjoying the breathtaking beauty of Periyar sanctuary, head to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day 5: Thekaddy - Houseboat in Kumarakom
Does the idea of living in a houseboat excites you? If yes, then day 5 would be really exciting for you. As after breakfast, you will head towards Kumarakom. Here, you can enjoy the pleasures of living on a houseboat. The serenity, fresh air and the beautiful sunsets would make this time memorable for you. All the meals are included for the day in a houseboat. Enjoy your overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 6: Kumarakom/Cochin - Goa (By Flight)
Enjoy your breakfast at the houseboat. Post that you will be driven back to the Cochin International Airport. Here, board the flight for Goa. Our driver will receive you from Goa airport. From here, you will be transferred to the hotel. Enjoy an overnight stay in Goa.
Day 7: Goa
The day will start with a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel. Once the breakfast is done, leave for having a tour of North Goa. Churches of Old Goa (Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral etc.), Panjim city, Altinho and Dona Paula viewpoint are some of the key attractions of the place. Post sightseeing, head back to the hotel for a wonderful night stay.
Day 8: Goa Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. The driver will drop you at Goa’s airport. Here board the flight for onward destination.
- 07 Nights accommodation at below mentioned / similar hotels
- Cochin (1N) - Keys Select Hotel
- Munnar (2N) - Eastend Munnar
- Thekkady (1N) - Holliday Vista
- Kumarakom (1N) - Deluxe Houseboat
- Goa (2N) - Whispering Palms
- Daily breakfast at each hotel
- All meals during the stay at houseboat
- Air Tickets from Cochin to Goa in Economy class.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in all cities.
- Entrance fee to Periyar National Park
- Monuments entrance fee at Cochin, Munnar & Goa.
- Spice Plantation Tour in Periyar.
- Boat ride on Lake Periyar.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Private air conditioned Vehicle.
- All applicable taxes
- Meals other than specified.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore the Wildlife of Kerala.
- Have the pleasure to watch Kathakali Dance Show.
- Explore the Tea Museum in Munnar.
- Experience the fun of living in a Houseboat.
- isit the prominent attractions of North Goa.
- 45 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 44-30 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 29-15 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 15 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.