Enjoy a slice of art and history with the captivating Delhi Museums tour. The tour takes you some of the largest and oldest museum buildings where you get a chance to see relics of over 5,000 years old. You see sculptures, manuscripts, jewelry, paintings, epigraphy, etc. The magnificent looking museum buildings are fused with attention grabbing second-to-none collection rendering an insightful and memorable experience.
- Visit to one of the largest museums in India – The National Museum
- A glimpse of relics over 5,000 years old at the National Museum
- An insight on the history and journey of Indian Railways at the Rail Museum
- The splendid collection of dolls at Doll Museum reviving your childhood memories
The tour will start at 9.00 am, our driver will pick and drive you for the visits to famous museums in Delhi. The city boasts top class museums with colossal buildings enriched with an impressive collection of respective subjects. Enjoy the visits to famous museums including National Museum, Rail Museum and Doll Museum.
The National Museum established in 1949 is one of the largest museums in India. The museum gallery displays around 200,000 works of art, both of Indian and foreign origin, belonging to over 5,000 years. See the sculptures, arms, armour, jewellery, Tanjore Paintings, Central Asian Antiquities, etc.
The Rail Museum displays the history of Indian Railways by showcasing the simulations of coaches, diesels and steam engines and more according to timeline of evolution.
The International Dolls Museum brings out the inner child with its wonderfully huge collection of dolls. The collection is classified into two parts. One part displays dolls collected from European countries and the other section consists of dolls collected from other Asian countries, Middle East, Africa and India. The main attraction is 150 types of Indian costume dolls donning traditional attires.
- Transportation & tour by Air conditioned Vehicle
- Sightseeing with a guide who is able to communicate in English.
- Entrance Fee at Monuments
- Mineral Water while travelling.
- Service charges and taxes applicable.
[Museums remain closed on Mondays and Public Holidays]
- Any accommodation
- Any meals
- Anything except in inclusoins.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.