If you are going to Kerala and will not go to watch the hypnotizing dance form of Kerala-Kathakali then, your visit to Kerala marked to be incomplete. This Kerala Cultural Tour takes you to experience the Kathakali dance performance, it is the power pack performance concoction of drama, music, dance, and makeup, costumes, devotion and unforgettable performance of the dancers which left you speechless.
- Enjoy the evening watching a classical Kathakali dance form of Kerala.
- A mouth-watering dinner at a city restaurant.
- Enjoy the thrilling musical experience.
Our chauffeur will pick you up from the hotel lobby at around 5:30 pm and drive you to the theater Cochin Cultural Centre for the Kerala Cultural Tour Package.
The duration of the complete act will be one hour 6:30-7:30 pm, The artist are coming out in heavy costumes of vibrant colors with bright makeup, wearing a huge crown with amazingly brilliant expressions on their faces to an explicit concept and footwork of the performer. The characters perform the drama inspired by Hindu epics like the Ramayana, the Mahabharat, and the Purana, echoed by the influential music and sound in the background.
The colors on the faces helps in differentiating the character of the performer like Red color (Tati) for someone with an evil spirit such as Ravana and Dushasana, green (pacca) for the hero or great as a fighter, with red color dots and lines on cheeks shows evil inner spirit, full face colored red represents evil character, black is for hunters or dwellers, yellow is for monks and radiant and shiny yellow, orange and saffron is for the pure woman’s spirit.
At the end of the dance, great musicians take you to the thrilling musical experience. We assure you that, you will come out from the theater with a heart-stopping feeling.
After this iconic dance show, you will be taken back to the restaurant, where you will enjoy the delicious food and with this, your Cochin Kathakali Dance Show Tickets with Dinner tour package comes to an end.
- Meet and Assistance by MFT
- Transport By A/C Car as per the tour Itinerary with all parking and toll tax.
- Dinner in Local South Restaurant.
- Kathakali dance show ticket.
- All Taxes.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare,strike or any other natural calamities Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc. Camera Fee at Monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 15 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges.
- 03 Days prior to date of travel, 100 % cancellation charges.
Amazing dance show with stellar performanceJune 01 2018
It is something different I saw in India. The folk dance was entertaining and highly enjoyable. especially the way they control their wide-eyed expressions.
“Kathakali dance show�April 01 2018
Do not miss the make-up. Go one hour before the show to see the actors while preparing their make-up. The show was really good.