Are you planning a Kerala trip for a honeymoon to make it unforgettable, a pleasurable and romantic gateway ? Then, this 4 nights 5 days honeymoon tour package to Kerala is the best destination to relax from the stressful affair of the wedding. Kerala has numerous types of honeymoon destination like hill stations, beaches, backwaters and wildlife locations.
- Admire the splashy glimpse of the waterfalls and hill slopes.
- Enjoy backwater Houseboat with Candle light dinner.
- Know how the tea, which we drink, can be processed.
- Feel the pleasant aroma of spices all around the environment.
- Watch the amazing technique of Fishing in Cochin.
Day 1:- Cochin – Munnar (D)
Our representative standing in the waiting area of the Cochin Airport/Railway Station gives you a warm welcome and after whisks away your luggage, will drive you towards the Munnar for Munnar honeymoon tour package. During en-route, you will come across the enchanting glimpse of Cheeyappara Waterfalls where you can take a halt for photography. After that, proceed towards your destination, on arrival to Munnar hotel you will receive a traditional welcome in the reception area with a welcome non-alcoholic drink. After check-in, spend a quality time in the hotel. You can also receive a congratulations cake for two of you from the hotel and the flower decoration in your room.
Day 2:- Munnar (B,D)
After having a palatable breakfast, our envoy along with driver pick you up from the hotel and take you on the drive to Munnar sightseeing. Initiates from the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point situated at an altitude of 600 ft., Finally, we will take you to the Tata Tea Museum, where you van experience the tea plantation processing. At the end of the day, we will drop you back to the hotel, for a relishing dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3:- Munnar - Thekkady (B,D)
In the morning after having a delicious breakfast, check out from the hotel, our chauffeur will take you towards the Thekkady. On arrival, Check-in and after rest for some while proceeding to the sightseeing of Thekkady starts from visiting the Spice Plantation, Periyar National Park, through the boat cruise in Periyar lake. Later, you are free to spend time on shopping for your family and friends. After that; our driver will drop you to the hotel where you can enjoy a savory dinner and night stay.
(Boat Cruise ticket on direct payment basis and subject to Availability, Boat ride cost Aprox USD 7-8 per person, our driver will help to get the ticket)
Day 4:- Periyar – Alleppey (L, D, B)
After a tempting breakfast, check out from the Hotel and drive to Kumarakom, on arrival check into the Houseboat for a day and an overnight stay. On board receive a warm welcome with a welcome drink. Stay in the houseboat in Kumarakom for honeymooners is one of the romantic experience to explore the placid beauty of the backwater and the surrounding area. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 5:- Alleppey - Cochin - Departure
It is the last day of your excursion after breakfast check out from the hotel and our envoy transferred you to the Cochin through an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Cochin, we will take you to explore the St. Francis Church, Chinese Fishing Nets, Fort Cochin, Jewish Synagogue, Jew Street and Dutch Palace.
Finally, as per your schedule, your 5 days Kerala honeymoon tour package ends here with dropping you back to the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station.
You can also book some other honeymoon tour packages in Kerala offered by INIDATOR includes Cochin Honeymoon Package, Munnar-Alleppey honeymoon package, Alleppey honeymoon package, Kerala backwater honeymoon tour package and much more.
- 3 Nights accommodation at good 4 star category hotels.
- 1 Night accommodation in Private back water Houseboat.
- All Sightseeing and transfer by Private AC car.
- National Park fees.
- Daily Dinner at all hotels.
- 2 Candle light dinner in Hotel.
- 2 Time bed decoration.
- 1 Lunch in Houseboat.
- All Entrance fees.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel and Houseboat.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Boat ride in Thekaddy (own direct payment basis).
- Lunch and other food unless specified.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Food and drinks unless specified.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Gratuities (recommended).
- 40 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 39-20 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 19- 9 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- During February 4th and April 4th, no visitors are allowed to enter Eravikulam National Park due to the breeding season of Thar. During this period Park entry will be not part of Tour.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
“Amazing Experience with Indiator Holidays�June 01 2018
The soft idiyappam just kind of melt in the mouth (try them with coconut milk) The food experience on a whole was great and the place - a food haven for Seafood lovers!!!