Kerala Backwater Tour Package1
Day 1:- Cochin (D)
On arrival to Cochin Airport, you will receive a warm welcome by our chauffeur. After whisks away your luggage, you will be transferred to the hotel. After check-in and rest and relax for some while, our driver will pick you up from the hotel at around 4:30 pm for your Cochin tour package starts from watching the incredible Kathakali Dance Show. After the magnetizing Kathakali performance, we will drop you back to the hotel where you get the dinner in the hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2:- Cochin – Cherai Beach – Cochin (B, D)
After having a mouth-watering breakfast in the hotel, our envoy will take you for the day trip to Cochin initiates from the excursion to Cherai Beach. After covering a time of around 1 ½ hour, you will reach to Cherai Beach, famous for coconut groves, sandy fields to relax, best place for swimming.
After that, we will drive you back to the Cochin for a trip to Cochin and visit the places like Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace, Indo-Portuguese Museum and Chinese fishing net. Later, we will drop you back to the Hotel for an overnight stay followed by a relishing dinner.
Day 3:- Cochin - Kumarakom (B, L, D)
In the morning after having a delicious breakfast and check out from the hotel, our chauffeur will take you towards the Kumarakom. On arrival, Check-in to the houseboat cruise. Enjoy this full day houseboat tour and experience the serenity and the panoramic beauty of the backwaters. Have a delectable lunch and dinner in the houseboat and stay in the houseboat. (AC will operate from 9 PM - 6 AM)
Day 04: Kumarakom – Cochin (B)
It is the last day of your short tour to Kerala after having a breakfast with sunrise view check out from the houseboat. And with this, your 3 Nights 4 Days Kerala tour package ends here with dropping you back to the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel.
- 2 Nights accommodation at good 4 star category hotels or Resort in Cochin.
- 1 Night in Back water Houseboat cruise.
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- All Sightseeing by Private AC car.
- Daily Dinner at all hotels.
- One Lunch in Houseboat.
- All Entrance fees.
- Daily Breakfast.
- English Speaking Tour Guide in Cochin.
- Kathakali dance show tickets.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Lunch and other food unless specified.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Food and drinks unless specified.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Watch the fascinating and the hypnotizing performance of the Kathakali dancers.
- Relax your self on the Cherai Beach.
- Explore the major attraction of the Cochin.
- Feel the silence of the backwater through the stay in the houseboat.
- 40 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 39-20 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 19- 9 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Delois SiudaFebruary 01 2018
“Memorable tour ever�
We had done Kerala backwaters in different places (Kumarakom, Alleppey, Poovar Island). All were for 2-3 days covering different blocks, backwaters, village route and mangrove. One should do a backwater cruise or houseboat without a miss in Kerala Tour.