If you are entering into a new phase of life, i.e. marriage and want to start it with the indelible pleasurable and fascinating moments of a honeymoon, then Kerala is one of the perfect options to choose for your honeymoon trip. As we know that Kerala is a tranquil place with so much serenity and natural charm. Kerala is a perfect destination for all kinds of couples like there is wildlife & trekking for adventure lovers; houseboat & tree stay, backwater, a blanket of greenery and so much natural allure for nature lovers and so many fun activities for fun lovers and Kerala is also perfect for spiritual lovers. To make your honeymoon to be the best part of your life, we INDIATOR offer you an awesome Kerala honeymoon tour package with surprise additional services.
- Explore the past and development story of Kochi through the Kochi honeymoon package.
- Kerala honeymoon package.
- Explore the biodiversity and wildlife through this Munnar honeymoon package.
- Enchanting performance of Kathakali dancers.
- Surprise Candle Light dinners.
- Surprise Room bed decoration during the Tour.
- Experience the serene and cozy overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 1: Kochi (D)
You will be received by our envoy at the Cochin Airport/Ernakulam railway station/Hotel and drive you to the Kochi hotel. After getting a warm traditional welcome at the reception of the hotel with a welcome drink, you will walk to your room, where, you receive a bouquet and a beautiful greeting card from the staff of the hotel. Later, you will take a rest and refresh for some while.
After that, you will be driven to visit the major attraction of Kochi like St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace and the Chinese fishing nets and finally, in the evening you will enjoy a one of the magnetizing dance forms of India – Kathakali. Afterward, our driver will drop you back to the hotel, where you enjoy your dinner. Later, enjoy the night in the hotel.
Day 2: Kochi – Munnar (B,D)
After having a mouth-watering breakfast, check out from the hotel. Our driver will pick you up from the hotel lobby and drive you towards the Munnar for your Kochi-Munnar honeymoon tour. En-route, you stop over to take pictures of the mesmerizing glance of waterfalls and landscapes. After traveling for around 4 hours, you reach to the Munnar hotel, check in and spend your private momentous time here with dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 3: Munnar (B,D)
After breakfast in the hotel, our envoy will drive you to explore the Munnar city tour starts with the visit of Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point and Tea garden and Tea Museum. After the excursions, we will drop you back to the hotel for having a palatable dinner and overnight rest.
Day 4: Munnar – Thekaddy (B,D)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed towards Thekkady takes around 4 hours from Munnar. On arrival, visit spice plantation later check-in to the hotel. After rest and refresh for a while, go to visit the Periyar National Park through the boat ride around Periyar Lake. After a visit, have an enjoyable dinner and overnight stay in the night. (Boat Ride ticket on direct payment basis and subject to Availability, Boat ride cost Aprox USD 7-8 per person, our driver will help to get the ticket)
Day 5: Thekaddy - Houseboat in Kumarakom (B,L,D)
After having a breakfast and check out, we will drive you to Kumarakom for the Kumarakom boat house honeymoon package, where you hop on an alluring houseboat, from here you can enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the enchanting backwaters of Kerala, tranquillity, and serenity of the houseboat and all meals are included for the day in a houseboat and the
Day 6: Houseboat in Kumarakom – Kochi (B)
The next day after breakfast in the houseboat, check out and hop off from there. Later, we will drive you back to Cochin International Airport/ Railway station/hotel as per your schedule and with this, your 5 Nights 6 days Kochi-Munnar to Kumarakom honeymoon tour package ends here.
- 4 nights accommodation in good 4 star hotels.
- 1 Night Accomondation in decorated Private houseboat.
- National Park fees.
- Spice Plantation Tour in Periyar.
- Bottled water.
- Kathakali Dance show tickets.
- One Surprise cake during the Tour.
- 2 Time Room or bed decoration during the tour.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Daily dinner at Hotel.
- 2 Surprise Candle Light dinner during the tour.
- One Lunch in Houseboat.
- English-speaking tour guide in Kochi & Munnar.
- All Transfer and sightseeing by Private AC car.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Boat ride in Thekaddy (own direct payment basis).
- Lunch and other food unless specified.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Food and drinks unless specified.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Gratuities (recommended).
- 40 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 39-20 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 19- 9 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- During February 4th and April 4th, no visitors are allowed to enter Eravikulam National Park due to the breeding season of Thar. During this period Park entry will be not part of Tour.
- Houseboat AC will Operate after 9 PM onward.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
“Best of Kerala Honeymoon Package�June 01 2018
The trip was excellent and good hospitality. The cab arranged was a new cab and upgraded to next level from what was committed and the driver was very cooperative and very punctual. Good Driving sense. Accommodation in Munnar was in Spice country and was good. The Room was upgraded to premium valley view and the view from the balcony was really good. Overall we enjoyed the trip and definitely recommend to friends and family.