This 7 nights 8 days honeymoon package to Munnar and other major honeymoon destination of Kerala. Among other countries, India is excessively eminent for its natural elegance and romantic & exotic sights, especially for honeymooners. Kerala trip for honeymoon attract honeymooners from all across the country or worldwide.
- Admire the tranquility of the backwaters of Kerala.
- Surprise Candle Light dinner.
- Surprise Room decoration.
- Delve into the wildlife of Periyar National Park.
- Adore the serenity of backwater through houseboat.
- Have a delightful honeymoon trip to Kovalam, Kerala.
- Have an amazing glimpse of sunrise and sunset, where you experience the assemblage of three oceans bodies.
Day 1 – Cochin – Munnar (D)
Our driver will pick you up from the Cochin Airport/Hotel or Ernakulam Railway station towards the Munnar for your Munnar-Alleppey honeymoon package.
On the way to Munnar, you will come across the outstanding glimpses of Valara and Cheeyappara Waterfall, where you can also take a halt for photography. Then, continue to pass through the nature and serenity of Kerala. On arrival to Munnar check in to the hotel. In the evening after relaxation, you will receive a small honeymoon cake in your room on behalf of INDIATOR, by the staff of the hotel. Now you can love your own precious time and relaxation. Later, have a delicious dinner at the Hotel and get calm and comfortable sleep for a night.
Day 2 – Munnar (B,D)
Next morning, Your Munnar sightseeing honeymoon tour starts after morning breakfast by visiting the places like Mattupetty Dam, Tea estates, and Tea Museum. The day excursion wrapped up with a palatable dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 3 – Munnar – Periyar (Thekkady) (B, D)
After a savory breakfast, check out from the Munnar hotel at around 08:00 AM and drive to Thekkady (Periyar). On arrival to Thekkady, we take you to visit the spice plantation before check into the hotel. Later, drive you towards the hotel, where after check in and relaxed, we will take you to the wonderful cruise on Periyar Lake to have a glance of Wildlife of Periyar National Park. Then, overnight stay at a hotel after the appetizing dinner. (Boat Cruise ticket on direct payment basis and subject to Availability, Boat ride cost Aprox USD 7-8 per person, our driver will help to get the ticket)
Day 4 –Periyar – Kumarakom (L, D, B)
After a tempting breakfast, check out from the Hotel and drive to Kumarakom, on arrival check into the Houseboat for a day and an overnight stay. On board receive a warm welcome with a welcome drink. Stay in the houseboat in Kumarakom for honeymooners is one of the romantic experience to explore the placid beauty of the backwater and the surrounding area. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 5 –Kumarakom – Kovalam (B,D)
After experiencing a rejuvenating experience of houseboat stay, check out from the houseboat after a breakfast and move towards the Kovalam. On Arrival check into the Kovalam hotel, after rest and refresh for some while. Later, enjoy the delightful and an amorous evening at the beach. Afterward, have a palatable dinner at the Hotel and overnight stay.
Day 6 – Kovalam (B,D)
In the Morning after breakfast, enjoy the dazzling glimpse of white water beach for a day and spend your private time by taking Ayurvedic massage (own expense), and dinner at the hotel overnight at hotel.
Day 7 – Kanyakumari (B,D)
Next morning after having a savory breakfast, checkout from Kovalam hotel and proceed towards Kanyakumari. On arrival check in to the Hotel, after relax and refresh visit Vivekanand Rock Memorial and the Sunset Point. Later, overnight stay and mouth watering dinner at the Hotel.
Day 8 – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum (B)
Early morning after sunrise view from the same Sunset point, back to Hotel and have a delicious breakfast. After that, our chauffeur will drop you back to Trivandrum Airport or railway station and with this, your 7 nights 8 days Kerala honeymoon tour packages ends here.
- 6 Nights Hotel accommodations in Good 4 star hotels (Kanyakumari Hotel will be good 3 Star Hotel because there is no 4 Star Hotel)
- 1 Night in Backwater Cruise Houseboat.
- All Transfer and Sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle.
- National Park fees.
- All Entrances as per Itinerary.
- Spice plantation Tour to Periyar.
- Ferry Boat Ride in Kanyakumari.
- Bottled water
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- One Lunch in Houseboat.
- Daily dinner in all Hotels.
- 2 Time room bed decoration.
- One cake during the Tour.
- 2 Surprise Candle light dinner during the tour.
- Daily dinner at Hotel.
- English speaking tour guides in Munnar, Kanyakumari & Periyar for Spice plantation.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Boat ride in Thekaddy (own direct payment basis)
- Lunch and other food unless specified.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Food and drinks unless specified.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Gratuities (recommended).
- 40 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 39-20 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 19- 9 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- During February 4th and April 4th, no visitors are allowed to enter Eravikulam National Park due to the breeding season of Thar. During this period Park entry will be not part of Tour.
- Houseboat AC will Operate after 9 PM onward.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
“Best Honeymoon Package�May 01 2018
Excellent food and service.we are really Appreciated.We stay at Kovalam. My friend recommended for Indiatort.