Private Cochin City Tour Including Churches Fishing Net and Museum2
Our cicerone with professional chauffeur will pick you from the hotel between 9:00-9:30 AM and take you towards your first Cochin city tour and point to Jewish Synagogue shaped up in 1568 remarked as the oldest synagogue of India. This place is the complete concoction of brilliant architecture, a collection of ancient things and alluring ambiance.
Afterward, we will take you to visit the St. Francis Church, a burial place of Vasco Da Gama, the discoverer of India whose remains are taken by the Portuguese after 14 years. At the same time, this place also perpetuated the records of many Dutch citizens from the past.
Subsequently, leave for the Dutch Palace, a residence of the royal family of Cochin. This palace is a set of captivating things like furniture, mural paintings, weapons and other royal stuff.
Later, you will be driven towards Indo-Portuguese Museum, exhibits the archaic and artistic influence of Portuguese in each and every element of the place.
Now, we take you to the glimpse of the ancient and the incredible balancing technique for fishing at Chinese Fishing Nets introduced by Chinese experimenter Zheng He.
At the end of the Cochin city tour we take you to the local restaurant to taste the delicious food in South Indian style and after lunch, we drop you back to the hotel around 2:00 pm.
- Meet and Assistance by indiaTor.
- Transport By A/C Car as per the tour Itinerary with all parking and toll tax.
- English speaking Tour Guide.
- Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- Monuments entry fees.
- All Taxes.
- Any Air & train fare.
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare,strike or any other natural calamities Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc. Camera Fee at Monuments.
- Explore the history of the oldest Jewish Synagogue
- Visit St. Francis Church for inner peace
- Admire the elegance of the Dutch Palace
- Experience the impact of Portuguese in every section of the Indo- Portuguese Museum.
- Take a sight of the unbelievable technique of the Chinese Fishing Nets.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 15 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges.
- 03 Days prior to date of travel, 100 % cancellation charges.
- Jewish Synagogue will be closed on Friday, Saturday and Jewish holidays only outside view on these days are offered.
- The Dutch Palace will be closed on every Friday.
- Indo-Portuguese Museum will be closed on every Monday and all Public holidays.