Alleppey is also known as the Venice of the East is prominent for backwaters, lagoons, picturesque, canals, and beaches. This place is also famous for houseboats and boat race held on the Punnamada Lake. Overall, Alleppey holiday proves to be a valuable experience for your lifetime due to its instinctive beauty, thrill, freshness, and purity by Alleppey backwater tour.
- Admire the extensive natural flora and fauna along with the charming migratory birds.
- Adorn the nature’s eternity from the Punnamada Lake.
- In addition, the coconut palms, Chinese nets, and the paddy fields also increase the overall prettiness of the place.
- Enjoy Lunch and dinner in Houseboat Cruise.
Our envoy picks you up between 9:30–11:00 AM, as per your choice from Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Hotel towards Alleppey or Kumarakom backwater. On arrival Kumarakom, warm welcome in Backwater Houseboat cruise. Now start enjoying your Kerala Houseboat Day Cruise in Alleppey.
Alleppey appears as the place where you need to collect the rice cultivated under the sea level. The coconut palms, Chinese nets, and the extensive fields create a finicky beauty that attracts the tourists who visit here anytime without any limitations. Chirping migratory birds make the amazing calls that get echoed breaks the complete silence around the lagoons.
On the West side of Allepey, you can get a view of the endless Arabian Sea that carries the immense glory of nature. The natural flowing rivers, the small lakes, and the lagoons accumulate the crystal clear water that increases the overall beauty of the place. As the place is situated near the sea if you look on the maritime map, you can get a consummate location that is difficult to identify.
Visiting Alleppey you should not miss out the houseboat trip that accompanies a unique experience. Basically, the boats on which you will take the ride consist of the recyclable materials that can be the woods or the ropes. Here, the original concept came from the way that was innovated to carry rice from the underwater farms. Finally, you board the boats and can enjoy a happy ride that gives you a cozy feeling around the Punnamada Lake Alleppey.
Inside the Houseboat cruise, you can feel the ultimate comfort completely separated from the external anarchy. Simply, you get the feel of the eternal nature as the boat crosses the backwater channels around Alleppey. The entire scenic beauty will take you to a different world similar to heaven. Overall, the trip takes 4-5 hours and you will be served with the lunch and tea. Finally, your trip ends and you move out from the nice houseboats.
After you complete your day trip to Alleppey backwaters Houseboat Tour, evening driver will pick you to get back to Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Hotel after you finish the entire Alleppey Backwaters Cruise package.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary
- 4-5 Hrs Backwater Houseboat cruise with lunch.
- Evening Tea & snacks.
- Cochin – Alleppey – Cochin Transfer, Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- Mineral Water on Board in the vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare.
- Monuments fee.
- Medical insurance.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in.
- fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 15 Days prior to date of travel, 50�ncellation charges
- 03 Days prior to date of travel, 100 �ncellation charges
“Best trip ever�April 10 2018
Kids loved the boat house and it looks so good outside. Full of water on both sides and fish fry was amazing. It was out of the world.
Peaceful time in houseboatApril 01 2018
Kerela is full of greenery. any nature lover would love the place especially the houseboat ride. The comfortable houseboat was fitted every basic thing and it was an enchanting experience to ride on the silent waters and observe the nature.