Private Day Trip to Cochin Including Kathakali Performance Followed by Dinner2
Our friendly and experienced representative among the local driver who has all the information about the route of the city will pick you up from the hotel between 13:30-14:00 towards the day trip to Cochin.
This same day trip to Cochin starts from the most renowned and oldest Jewish Synagogue, constructed in 1568, inside the building your attention will be grasped by rare antiques, a huge glass chandelier and the ceramic tiles from China.
Afterward, you will be taken to the St. Francis Church, originally built by the Portuguese in 1503, later this will be reconstructed again by the Portuguese in 1516 and by the Dutch in 1886. This church is acclaimed for being the initial burial place for the body of Vasco Da Gama which later taken by the Portuguese. This church also upholds the old records of the ancestors of the Dutch.
Later, this Cochin day tour package will take you to the Dutch Palace, built by the Portuguese but it is used by the royal family of Kochi. This palace has unique flooring made up of the concoction of lime, plant juices, egg, whites and burnt coconut shells, which resembles with a black marble. The interior of the palace is covered with mythological mural paintings and a collection of royal antiques.
After that, we proceed towards the Indo-Portuguese Museum, which majorly shows the artist and archaic influence of Portuguese. Museum exhibits sculptures and other precious and antique objects of old-age.
Subsequently, we reach to the sight of the Chinese Fishing Nets, made up of bamboo poles, teak wood and work on the technique of balance. The best time to take a glimpse of fishing is morning and evening.
After exploring the city history now proceeds to watch the incredible dance form of India i.e. Kathakali Dance. This dance form is well known for its vibrant makeup, amazing facial expressions, and heavy colorful costumes. The play, which performed by dancers is based on the Hindu epics and the Puranas.
After watching the unforgettable performance, we will take you to the local restaurant for accomplishing the day with delicious Indian food. Afterward, your Cochin same day tour package comes to an end with dropping you back to the hotel.
- Meet and Assistance by Indiator
- Transport By A/C Car as per the tour Itinerary with all parking and toll tax.
- English speaking Guide.
- Dinner in Local Restaurant.
- Kathakali dance show Tickets.
- Monuments entry fees.
- All Taxes.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- Fare, strike or any other natural calamities Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc. Camera Fee at Monuments.
- Visit oldest Jewish Synagogue.
- Explore the history of the St. Francis Church.
- Admire the beauty of the ambience of the royal Dutch Palace.
- Take a glimpse of old age precious and exclusive objects in the Indo Portuguese Museum.
- Watch how to do fishing with Chinese Fishing Nets.
- Take a glance of enduring Kathakali Dance Form.
Payment & Cancellation Policy.
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 15 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges
- 03 Days prior to date of travel, 100 % cancellation charges
Jewish Synagogue will be closed on Friday, Saturday and Jewish holidays only outside view on these days are offered.
- The Dutch Palace will be closed on every Friday.
- Indo-Portuguese Museum will be closed on every Monday and all Public holidays.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Private Cochin City Tour Including Churches Fishing Net and Museum
- USD 35 Per Person
- 4-5 hrsDuration
Evening Incredible Kathakali Dance Show with Delicious Dinner
- USD 29 Per Person
- 4 hrsDuration