If you want to experience the mesmerizing beauty of backwater, fascinating picturesque lagoons and beaches, and the blanket of greenery, then come to the Alleppey well known as “Venice of the East�. Apart from the scenic beauty, the city is remarkable for snake boat race and the houseboat cruise on the backwater. The visit to this magnificent place marked as the memorable trip for your entire lifetime.Indiator provides reliable and best Kerala backwater tour packages which takes you to the visit of the most fascinating and splendid places across the Alleppey. Book your Alleppey Backwater houseboat Tour with an ease.
- Explore the extensive flora and fauna along with the beautiful migratory birds.
- Admire the beauty of the backwater.
- Experience the tranquillity of the place.
- Experience the mesmerizing beauty of backwater.
Day:01 - Cochin - Alleppey
Our envoy will pick you up from(Kerala) Cochin Airport/Ernakulam hotel between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm as per your schedule towards Alleppey or Kumarakom for the kumarakom alleppey houseboat trip. After travelling for around 1 hour 30 min, you will reach the destination.
On arrival, you will board into the backwater houseboat curies, where you get the pleasing welcome with refreshing welcome drink pursued with a delicious lunch.
This kumarakom Alleppey houseboat Tour package left you for the rest of the day in houseboat where, you will appreciate the charm of nature - lanky coconut palms, chirping migratory birds, a blanket of serenity, soothing sound of the water, freshness in the air and the greenery spreading all around. House boating is the most reclining and refreshing for people of any age.
A houseboat is 120 feet long, broadly, has two or three bedrooms, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Apart from the visitor, every boat has a crew of 2-3 men, a cook, oarsmen and a guide.
Relish the evening with candle light dinner with your close ones at Houseboat and get retired for the night.
Day: 02 - Alleppey - Cochin
Take a delightful glimpse of the sunrise from the houseboat, after a mouth-watering breakfast, check out from the houseboat where our driver will pick you up and drop to the Cochin airport/Hotel as per your schedule and with this, your Kumarakom Alleppey overnight Backwater houseboat Tour finishes here.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary
- Overnight Houseboat cruise with lunch & Candle light dinner.
- Breakfast, Evening Tea & snacks.
- Cochin – Alleppey – Cochin Transfer, Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- Mineral Water on Board in the vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charge.
- Any Air & train fare
- Monuments fee.
- Ac Will Operate from 9 PM onward.
- Medical insurance.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy.
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 07 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 03-06 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges.
Less than 3 days No refund
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
“One of the best things we've ever done�April 01 2018
We have just enjoyed perhaps the best five days of “vacation� travel we’ve ever done on a converted rice boat “houseboat� in the backwaters of Kerala south of Cochin beginning in Alleppey It is hard to compare five days of daily tours and brilliantly presented insights one gets on an Overseas Adventure Travel tour
it was a fantastic tripDecember 01 2017
The backwater boat ride experience was fascinating. We got lost in the calm atmosphere and beautiful scenic beauty of the surroundings.