Everyone is familiar with the name of Niagara Waterfall but did you ever hear about “The Niagara of India� yes, it is true, named as Athirappily waterfall from Cochin. The enchanting waterfall drops down from the height of 80ft and later combines with the Chalakudy River. The explanation of this place is beyond the words, it is the place to experience only, the complete bundle of bewitching sights, perfect for forest trekking, calm climate, a blanket of greenery all around and everything is refreshing and rejuvenating.
- Experience the majestic Athirapilly and Vazhachal waterfall.
- At Vazhachal, witness the large variety of flora and herbal plantation.
- A glance to the Charpa fall.
- An adventurous trek to the base of the waterfall along with the mountain slope.
- Enjoy Mouthwatering Lunch in luxury Hotel.
In the morning between 8:00-8:30 AM, our driver will pick you from the Cochin(Kerala) hotel for the drive to Day Trip to Athirapally. After completing the travel time of around 2 hours, you reach to the scintillating waterfall of Athirappilly. The waterfall is rolling down from the height of 80 ft. into the river, Chalakudy situated at the distance of 5 km from Valparai hill station remarkable for tea estates.
This tour takes you to the Athirapally waterfall day trip, On arrival Athirappilly, enjoy the scenic glance of splashing waterfall, the green surrounding of Sholayar forests rich in rare species of plants and animals. Afterward, enjoy the delicious lunch in a luxury resort or Restaurant.
After lunch, you will be taken to another waterfall at the distance of around 7 Km from Athirappilly Waterfall called the Vazhachal waterfall. You get a sight of a broad variety of colorful flora and herbal plantation. In the way to Vazhachal, you will also come across the Chapra Falls.
After spending the entire day in appreciating the vast beauty of nature, in the evening you will be a drop back to Cochin(Kerala) Hotel. your Athirapally one day trip package end here.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary
- Lunch in Luxury resort.
- Entrance Fee.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Cochin –Athirapally– Cochin Transfer, Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Monuments fee.
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare,strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the (Kerala)Cochin Tour.
- 07 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 03-06 Days prior to date of travel, 50�ncellation charges
Less than 48 days No refund
A Must Visit fallsJuly 01 2018
This is a must visit falls, the views are breath-taking and you can get to go the bottom of the falls which has a wonderful view.
largest waterfall of KerelaApril 09 2018
The place is gorgeous and the water falling from the towering height looks completely white giving a stunning view.