Plan Your Trip
The best thing about visiting Qutub Minar is the fact that it is located in the capital city, Delhi, which is home to the busiest airport in the country and ensures visitors of the best travel experience by air as the city offers flight connectivity to all the major parts of the world. The Indira Gandhi International Airport (Airport Code: DEL) is only about 15 kilometres away from Qutub Minar and one can easily reach the Qutub Complex by either booking a cab from the airport or boarding a metro from the IGI Airport Metro Station. Here’s how you can reach Delhi by air from some of the chief cities in the country:
- Mumbai to Delhi: To travel from Mumbai to Delhi by air you will have to board a flight from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport which will cost you just three thousand bucks and you will reach Delhi in approximately 2 hours.
- Goa to Delhi: You will have to spend approximately 6-7 thousand rupees to reach Delhi from Dabolim Airport in Goa. It will take around 3 hours for the journey to complete by air.
- Hyderabad to Delhi: Board a flight from Rajiv Gandhi International airport in Hyderabad to reach Delhi in a matter of just 2.5 hours. One way ticket for a flight will cost you around 3 thousand rupees.
- Jaipur to Delhi: Just a one hour long journey will take you from Jaipur International Airport to Delhi and that too at a ticket price as low as 2 thousand bucks.
- Chennai to Delhi: At a ticket price of about 4 thousand rupees, you can commute from Chennai International Airport to Delhi in a total of approximately 3 hours.