Plan Your Trip
For entering the Qutub Complex to visit the gorgeous Qutub Minar, one doesn’t have to pay a hefty price. In fact the Government of India ensures that people from all over the world can get a good look of the country’s prestigious marvels at an affordable price. Every monument that comes under the Archaeological Survey of India has ticket counters right outside its entrance so one can easily visit the place by directly buying his/her tickets from the counter. The prices for visiting the Qutub Minar differ for domestic and foreign visitors. Here is a list of ticket prices one needs to pay for their visit to Qutub Minar:
- For Indian Visitors: The ticket price for entering the Qutub Complex for domestic visitors is 30 INR.
- For foreigners: People that come from all over the world as tourists to get a glance of the stunning minaret have to pay 500 INR.
- For children below the age of 15 years, entry to the Qutub Complex is free of cost, regardless of their citizenship.
- If you are carrying a still camera with you for non-commercial use then you have to pay an additional charge of 25 INR.
- If you are carrying a video camera with you for non-commercial use then you have to pay an additional charge of 25 INR.
After paying the above-mentioned price, you can easily enter the Qutub Complex and can explore other interesting monuments as well, along with the Qutub Minar.